There is a layer of fat below our skin that alps keep our internal body temperature regular despite external temperature. Without lipid layers, every bruise and bump could hurt the organs. Lapels are essential for proper digestion and absorption of food and nutrients. Bile acids from the lipids in your liver allow fat and water to mix in your intestines and aid in the breakdown of food. Lipids are needed to transport the fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E and K from the intestines to the blood stream. The body cells use the vitamins to keep your skin, bones, teeth, blood, and vision healthy.
Essential lipids, linoleum acid re vital to your health they are not made in the body but come from the diet we eat. They are the production of cell membranes and hormones for malignantly vision and helping the Immune system. They provided structure and support for the walls of the cells in our body. Cholesterol lipid is needed to produce steroid hormones in the body. Testosterone, progesterone, estrogen and Vitamin D are formed from cholesterol and maintain pregnancy, develop sex characteristics and regulate calcium levels.
Don’t waste your time!
Order your assignment!
The Peas are the good fats they are essential to human health but cannot be synthesized by the blood and must be obtained through our diet. The benefits of Omega 3 Indicates that the fatty acids refuse Inflammation and help prevent certain diseases. The chronic diseases that they help prevent are heart disease, stroke, skin disorders, arthritis, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, breast, colon and prostate cancer and depression these fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear important for the cognitive and behavioral function.
A good source of dietary omega-3 are fish oils and plant oils. Linoleum acid Is the mall thing In Omega-6. Someone of good health and fit nutrition ill convert linoleum acid Into gamma linoleum which will later manufactured with EPA and omega 3 into coincides. These fatty acids are shown to play a big role in several physiological functions. Lipid soluble molecules and some small molecules can permeate the membrane, but the lipid belayed effectively repels the many large, water-soluble molecules and charged ions of the cell must import or export in order to live.
Cholesterol Is a compound of stereo type found In most body tissues, Including blood and nerves. Cholesterol and Its derivatives are Important constituents of cell membranes and precursors of other steroid compounds. OLD is classified as the “bad” cholesterol because elevated levels of Idle cholesterol are associated with an increased risk of coronary heart disease. OLD deposits cholesterol on the artery walls, causing a hard thick substance called plaque.
Over time the plaque causes thickening of the walls and narrowing of the arteries which is a process called atherosclerosis by extracting cholesterol from the artery walls and disposing them through the liver. The liver is the primary organ that produces cholesterol in the body, a small amount is made by the lining of the small intestine and individual cells f the body. About 80 % of cholesterol is in the blood stream while the other 20% comes from the food we eat. High cholesterol comes from eating too much saturated fat and trans fat.
Saturated fats are in foods that come from animals, such as meats, whole milk, butter, and cheese and egg yolks. Some treatments for high cholesterol maybe as simple as changes in our lifestyles such as eating better, losing weight and exercising but sometimes medication is needed. There are always side effects when it comes to taking medications when it comes to high cholesterol some common side effects include, diarrhea or constipation, cramps, bloating or gas, nausea, vomiting, headache, drowsiness, dizziness and muscle aches.
I believe that lowering cholesterol outweighs the risk of taking medication. We can lower cholesterol by watching what we eat, excising regularly can help prevent it. Cholesterol homeostasis is any mechanism that contributes to the process of maintaining a balanced internal state of cholesterol within a living organism. Regular Lays Potato chips have 160 calories per 1 serving (about 15 chips) and log of total fat. Lays reduced fat chips are 140 calories per 1 serving (about 18 chips) and g of total fat. The original Chips Ahoy have 190 calories per serving and g of total fat.
Chips Ahoy reduced fat has 150 calories and g of total fat. After reviewing the information on regular compared to reduced fat I do not feel there is a significant reduction in fat. I would chose to continue to buy the regular I do not find a great difference to buy reduced fat when the difference is very minimal. With buying the regular I would maybe limit how many cookies and total number of chips are ate which would lower the total calories and fat grams. References: healthiest. Spate. Com healthily. Sys health. Com